This Contract Becomes Binding at the Moment of Booking
Fergal Kearney Photography & Design, 11 Tamlaghduff Road, Bellaghy, Magherafelt, BT45 8JQ, Northern Ireland
Terms & Conditions
- I’m a great fella and not out to fleece you but to make you the happiest persons alive. Trust me and book me now! If I disappoint, then you can tell me where to go!
- All Wedding Photography is 50% of total cost at the time of booking. This is refundable if adequate circumstances apply and the wedding is cancelled at a notice of 30 days.
- Photographic Materials – All electronic photographic data and materials, taken by Fergal Kearney Photography & Design, including but not limited to negatives, transparencies, proofs and previews shall remain the exclusive property of Fergal Kearney Photography & Design. Fergal Kearney Photography & Design shall make available to you, the client, digital or hard copy proofs via email, Dropbox, CD, DVD or USB for preview to enable you the Client to select the photographs that you wish to purchase. Fergal Kearney Photography & Design can, at the request of the Client, make these proofs available via our website at fergalphoto.com.
- Copyrights and Printing Rights – Fergal Kearney Photography & Design reserves all copyrights on all images created by Fergal Kearney Photography & Design unless you, the Client, has purchased these rights based on what was ordered at the time of sale. Fergal Kearney Photography & Design may use any images or data for portfolio, samples, self-promotion, entry into photography contest, art exhibitions, editorial use, or for display within or on the outside of the Photography Studio, website and social media sites.
- Client Usage – The Client is obtaining photographic images for personal use only and shall not produce, sell or authorise any reproductions thereof by parties other than Fergal Kearney Photography & Design. If the Client is obtaining images for broadcast or print or online media, Fergal Kearney Photography & Design must authorise you, the client, to reproduce the image in this manner.
- Data and Image Life – Media used to create your electronic and digital images including DVD and CD or USB data is subject to magnetic waves and might be destroyed or rendered otherwise useless. The Client accepts that data and image life is based on specific air, light, humidity, scratch resistance and/or magnetic strength. It remains the responsibility of the Client to take all necessary precautions to safeguard the media and the Client therefore releases Fergal Kearney Photography & Design for any liability for any claims whatsoever based on the criteria outlined herein.
- Miscellaneous – This Contract incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications to this agreement must be in writing and signed by both of the parties. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.